We help businesses and organisations to grow by increased visibility, by distinct profiling, and by more effective information management. We offer for instance the following products and services.
The operator of this website declares that this website aims to provide maximum accessibility of all its content and functions for all internet users. Should you have any questions or find technical problems, please contact the authors of this website by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since static Web pages contain fixed code, the content of each page does not change unless it is manually updated by the webmaster. This makes it possible to update several pages at once, and also helps provide a consistent layout throughout the site.
Go with a dynamic website when:
- You want to sell products or services online.
- You want to interact with your users and offer them some online-services such as user-accounts, user rating and communities.
- You want to provide different content to different users.
- You want to let users personalize the content or the layout.
- You want to give access to more people who can edit the website with different permissions.
"Flash" is a technology owned by Adobe. Many websites use Flash to show animation on their webpages. Flash is most commonly used to display photos in a slideshow. What most don't know is text in a Flash website cannot be read by Search Engines. If your website was developed with Flash, Google only sees a 1-page website with no content, just an embedded Flash file.
Shopify includes everything you need to set up your online store and sell online. Use your staff account to login to the administration area. From there you can build your ecommerce website, then manage and accept credit card orders.